Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Yakima Bargains

I've decided to revamp this blog into a Yakima area great deal sharing site. If you know of any great Yakima deals, let me know and I'll post them here.

Right now Old Navy is having a 50% off their outer wear sale which is pretty good.

Two weeks ago they had a small overlap of their online 50% off sale and their facebook 50% off sale. So I scored 3 coats at 75% off. I ordered the cute little girls coat on the left for my daughter for $12.50! I also got the women's wool trench coat for $24.


I am not above shopping at Wal*Mart and I fully take advantage of their price matching policy. To make the deals even better I try to use online and newspaper coupons where I can.

I used to shop at the Terrace Heights store, but I've recently switched to the West Valley Store. It's much less crowded and they are better stocked than the older store.

I plan on sharing some of my favorite price matches and coupon deals each week. If you figure any deals out be sure to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment